Returns and Refunds
Standard Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased online from Old State Farms:
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Old State Farms website may be returned. If you purchased Old State Farms products from another online retailer or physical store please refer to the Returns and Refunds policy of the location the purchase was made.
- All returns must be in the original unopened packaging.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping costs of returned items
How to Return and item
- Login into your Old State Farms account, view order history and print or write down the Order number for the product you are returning.
- Pack your item(s) securely in a corrugated box, include the order number in the box. (items damaged while in transit to us will not be eligible for a refund.
- Ship your item back to Old State Farms 537 Squaw Valley Rd, ATTN Returns, Emlenton PA 16373
- Once we receive the returned item(s), in good condition, a refund will be issued within 2 business days.
Items damaged in transit shipped from Old State Farms
We do our best to package your order with the proper amount of cushioning material but infrequently items do get damaged in transit. Items damaged in transit from our shipping facility must be reported within 7 days of receipt of the package. In order to receive a refund or replacements the buyer must provide detailed photographs of the damage to the shipping box and contents. Please email photos, a description of the damage, and order number to email@example.com